Do you ever feel invisible?
Like you could walk into a room with a clown suit on and sing the blues, and people STILL wouldn’t notice you?
When you start to feel invisible, your sparkle starts to slowly fade and you start to play everything down.
You stop speaking up, you tone down your personality, you stop voicing your opinions, you stop wearing that red dress that makes you feel so fabulous.
You become a shell of what you once were because you begin to believe that you don’t matter.
But you do matter. You matter so, so much. And to experience true transformation in your life, you need to start becoming comfortable with feeling visible.
Today’s guest, Dr. Kellyann Petrucci, is a board-certified naturopathic physician and New York Times best-selling author of The Bone Broth Diet. She helps women understand that they are anything but invisible.
And today, she’s here to help you understand that as well.
Here’s What You Will Discover In This Episode
- 4:35 – One important step to take to rediscover your worth when you start to feel invisible.
- 7:05 – The truth behind primal laws and why other people tend to drown you out, even if they don’t mean to.
- 11:14 – The surprising ways that feeling good about how you look can help keep you from feeling invisible.
- 14:31 – Interesting and exciting ways to figure out what makes you truly happy and why it’s so important to do so.
- 17:19 – Kellyann’s “SLIM mindset” and the ways you can finally find the courage to step out and be seen in ways you never thought you could.
- 21:18 – The number one thing that Kellyann is really hungry for (you need to hear this).