Emotions are powerful. Not only can they completely transform your day, but they can change your life – for better or worse.
Think about the last time you were angry at someone and then something ridiculously funny happened.
You laughed and laughed, and by the time you were done, you had forgotten what you were angry about in the first place.
This is the power of emotion.
When you are in a good frame of mind, you tend to see more opportunities, react to situations and changes better, and interact with people more positively.
Your emotions create a reality where things change naturally, positively, and powerfully, and when you can actually FEEL what you desire in your life, you can create it!
My guest today, Natalie Ledwell, is an expert in manifesting and really understands how emotions can shape reality. She created Mind Movies, which are emotionally driven visualization techniques that help people connect with the positive emotions that make creating what they want in life easier.
Here’s What You Will Discover In This Episode
- 5:36 – The unexpected journey that helped Natalie see the importance of visualization.
- 7:49 – The surprising role the subconscious mind plays in visualization and why you need to know about it.
- 9:22 – How the language you use has a direct impact on your ability to achieve your goals and the changes you need to make today.
- 10:35 – A foolproof way to respond to naysayers while you’re pursuing your dreams (you need to hear this).
- 11:49 – The power you gain when you surround yourself with like-minded people.
- 15:28 – How to address the emotions that come up when you visualize your future, and how this can change everything for you.
- 18:35 – The incredible thing that Natalie is really hungry for.